Monday, January 14, 2013

11 Days to Go...

So, after my cross-country trip came my extended stay in New Hampshire and then a couple of fantastic months traveling slowly down the East Coast, visiting friends new and old and having a generally incredible time.  Lots of lessons to be blogged - don't worry, they're coming!  After my three weeks in Florida with my mom, I flew back to California, finally, and spent a night in my own home after so many months away!  Then it was couple days at dance camp, a week of Alonim Winter Camp and a great time teaching at Elderhostel (I love it every year - I get to see all my old friends!  Ha.), and then I IMMEDIATELY left for a 9-day stay in Panama with Lila.  It's been quite a trip... or trips, really.  Anyway, I'm home now for a very brief stint - less than two weeks! - before I leave for three months in Israel.  I've never been out of the country for anything approaching that amount of time and I am SOOO excited to finally do it.  I'll be the English teacher for American tenth-graders on an exchange program with Tichon Hadash High School and I can't wait!!  But I have so much to do to get ready... eeek!

I'll keep trying to catch up with the trips that have already happened and blogging the new adventures as they come, but at least now you've got the scoop!  I've had an incredibly rich and full few days just since I got back into town from Panama, and I expect the next 11 days to be just packed as well!  Stay tuned to this space...

and thanks for following along!

No comments: